ACX11 – USB/AUX Accessory Extension Cable
Poly-Planar’s BT-KIT4-W provides the ability to have stereo sound on small watercraft such as Jet Skis, inflatables or tenders. The waterproof* ME-60BT Amplifier can be mounted underneath a seat or inside the boat’s structure. The Bluetooth™ enabled control head can be mounted on the dash or inside the stowage compartment – wirelessly controlling an iPhone MP3 player or other device. And with the included Poly-Planar MA-4055 5” Waterproof Speakers, you’ll have crisp, clear stereo sound on the go!
• Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
• Internal distortion limiting circuits
• Dedicated Subwoofer gain level control
• External waterproof control pad included
• Water resistant design for spa or marine use
• Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.
• Power – on/off
• Input mode – Bluetooth or direct
• Play/pause – available in Bluetooth mode
• Track forward/repeat – available in Bluetooth mode
• Volume up/down – available in both Bluetooth and direct mode
GM-MRD80 is a gimbal mount bracket that allow your MRD80/MRD80i unit to mount anywhere from top to bottom. With the gimbal mount, no covers or additional mounting boxes are required for installation. Available in black only.
Surface Mount Amplified Docking Station for iPods®. Auxiliary Input available to accommodate direct audio input from other audio resources/media players. Vibration-proof design. Low power consumption. Can be connected directly to speakers and volume control can be managed independently from the iPod®. It can be interfaced with other audio systems and it can function as a in multi-room system when linked with other iBoat DHP docking station. Please note: iPod® not included.
- Auto Power On/Off
- Reverse polarity and Overload protection circuitry
- Front LED lights for volume and balance indicators
- 1 AUX input
- 1 AUX output
- iPod® and iPhone® recharge capability
- In multi-room mode: the signal of one iPod® can be received in different rooms equipped with other iBoat DHP docking station.
- Cables included
- Speaker cables included
- iPod ® adapter cup included
The IC-3.5PM allows you to connect your MP3 player, iPod® or satellite radio to any audio device with RCA inputs. It features a waterproof panel/dash mount with rubber cover and a 4’ extension cable. Also included is a 4’ patch cord for connecting MP3 player to adapter plug.
- Dashboard / panel mount waterproof female 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Rubber Plug keeps water out when not in use.
- Can be installed on panels up to 1.25” thick.
- 4’ long 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo headphone jack extension cord included.
- Easily installed with commonly available 3/4” paddle drill bit.
- Can be used as remote headphone jack.
- Also available in white color adapter (Part# IC3.5PM-W)
Allows the remote installation of RD-44 heads, up to 60’ from the MRD-70 source. Features waterproof connectors with our exclusive “pull-thru” caps.