ACX11 – USB/AUX Accessory Extension Cable
Poly-Planar’s BT-KIT4-W provides the ability to have stereo sound on small watercraft such as Jet Skis, inflatables or tenders. The waterproof* ME-60BT Amplifier can be mounted underneath a seat or inside the boat’s structure. The Bluetooth™ enabled control head can be mounted on the dash or inside the stowage compartment – wirelessly controlling an iPhone MP3 player or other device. And with the included Poly-Planar MA-4055 5” Waterproof Speakers, you’ll have crisp, clear stereo sound on the go!
• Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
• Internal distortion limiting circuits
• Dedicated Subwoofer gain level control
• External waterproof control pad included
• Water resistant design for spa or marine use
• Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.
• Power – on/off
• Input mode – Bluetooth or direct
• Play/pause – available in Bluetooth mode
• Track forward/repeat – available in Bluetooth mode
• Volume up/down – available in both Bluetooth and direct mode
GM-MRD80 is a gimbal mount bracket that allow your MRD80/MRD80i/MRD87i unit to mount anywhere from top to bottom. With the gimbal mount, no covers or additional mounting boxes are required for installation. Available in black only.
- 180 Watts Max Power
- Pre-Amplifier Outputs
- Splash Proof LCD Display
- 18 preset AM/FM stations
- Compatible with audio output of smartphones and MP3 players
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming (Bluetooth 3.0)
- A2DP Audio Streaming
- USB/AUX Input
- Sun/Dust cover included
Surface Mount Amplified Docking Station for iPods®. Auxiliary Input available to accommodate direct audio input from other audio resources/media players. Vibration-proof design. Low power consumption. Can be connected directly to speakers and volume control can be managed independently from the iPod®. It can be interfaced with other audio systems and it can function as a in multi-room system when linked with other iBoat DHP docking station. Please note: iPod® not included.
- Auto Power On/Off
- Reverse polarity and Overload protection circuitry
- Front LED lights for volume and balance indicators
- 1 AUX input
- 1 AUX output
- iPod® and iPhone® recharge capability
- In multi-room mode: the signal of one iPod® can be received in different rooms equipped with other iBoat DHP docking station.
- Cables included
- Speaker cables included
- iPod ® adapter cup included
The IC-3.5PM allows you to connect your MP3 player, iPod® or satellite radio to any audio device with RCA inputs. It features a waterproof panel/dash mount with rubber cover and a 4’ extension cable. Also included is a 4’ patch cord for connecting MP3 player to adapter plug.
- Dashboard / panel mount waterproof female 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Rubber Plug keeps water out when not in use.
- Can be installed on panels up to 1.25” thick.
- 4’ long 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo headphone jack extension cord included.
- Easily installed with commonly available 3/4” paddle drill bit.
- Can be used as remote headphone jack.
- Also available in white color adapter (Part# IC3.5PM-W)