ACX11 – USB/AUX Accessory Extension Cable
Poly-Planar’s BT-KIT4-W provides the ability to have stereo sound on small watercraft such as Jet Skis, inflatables or tenders. The waterproof* ME-60BT Amplifier can be mounted underneath a seat or inside the boat’s structure. The Bluetooth™ enabled control head can be mounted on the dash or inside the stowage compartment – wirelessly controlling an iPhone MP3 player or other device. And with the included Poly-Planar MA-4055 5” Waterproof Speakers, you’ll have crisp, clear stereo sound on the go!
• Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
• Internal distortion limiting circuits
• Dedicated Subwoofer gain level control
• External waterproof control pad included
• Water resistant design for spa or marine use
• Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.
• Power – on/off
• Input mode – Bluetooth or direct
• Play/pause – available in Bluetooth mode
• Track forward/repeat – available in Bluetooth mode
• Volume up/down – available in both Bluetooth and direct mode
The IC-3.5PM allows you to connect your MP3 player, iPod® or satellite radio to any audio device with RCA inputs. It features a waterproof panel/dash mount with rubber cover and a 4’ extension cable. Also included is a 4’ patch cord for connecting MP3 player to adapter plug.
- Dashboard / panel mount waterproof female 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Rubber Plug keeps water out when not in use.
- Can be installed on panels up to 1.25” thick.
- 4’ long 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo headphone jack extension cord included.
- Easily installed with commonly available 3/4” paddle drill bit.
- Can be used as remote headphone jack.
- Also available in white color adapter (Part# IC3.5PM-W)
Allows the remote installation of RD-44 heads, up to 60’ from the MRD-70 source. Features waterproof connectors with our exclusive “pull-thru” caps.
The Ocean Series high-performance speakers surround your boat with clear, crisp sound and cool blue light. These 2-way coaxial speakers are low profile, waterproof and LED lit
8″ Waterprood LED Lit SPeakers
- Intergral Blue LED Lighting
- IPX6 Waterprood Rating
- Rugged Mechanical Construction Using Materials Resistant to Sun, Salt, and Corrorsion
- 2-way Design With Independently-Mounted Crossover Circuit
- 8-inch Cone High Power Long-Excursion Woofer With 35mm Voice Coil
- 3-Year Warranty
- Peak Power Rater at 500 Watts/pair
MA7020 is an oval pop-up speaker designed to provide a waterproof speaker for a spa. Pop-Up when in use and pop-down when not in use or when the spa is covered. Materials used are carefully considered to resist spa chemicals, corrosion and UV rays.
The ME-400D Class D Power Amplifier provides 500 watts (125W x 4 CH) of crisp, clean audio power. This amplifier can be easily configured to enhance your listening pleasure. Gold plated connections resist corrosion. Efficient heat sink design ensures uninterrupted operation. The ME-400D will be an outstanding addition to your vessel’s audio system.
- 4 Channel Class D Power Amp
- 2 ohm stable stereo outputs
- Bridgeable outputs
- Variable input level controls for each pair of channels
- Variable High-pass, Low-pass and All-pass crossover
- Variable Bass Boost circuit
- Thermal and overload protection circuitry
- Gold-plated RCA jacks and terminals