WC700 – Stereo Enclosure with Speakers (CLEARANCE ITEM)
WC-700 is waterproof stereo housing with two 3” built-in marine speakers. This housing allows the convenient mounting of a stereo or CD player without the need for remotely mounted speakers. It is ideal for small boat applications or where space is limited. Gasketed cover designed to keep moisture away from your stereo. Accommodates dual post, removable and DIN-style stereos.
- Two 3″ fill range waterproof speakers
- UV stabilized plastic housing
- Flip-up translucent polycarbonate front panel
- Two applications for DIN type and shaft type radio/CD player
- Can be installed near driver’s seat for easy control
- Easy mounting design – great for small boat applications
- Stainless Steel Screws
- EVA Gasket included
- Meets or Exceeds 600hrs ASTM UV & Salt Spray Test
The new PolyPlanar SFS-101 Flip-Up Spa Speakers are designed to provide a waterproof speaker for spa skirt installation that can be used while in the spa and for patio listening while the spa is covered.
- Sleek styling purpose built for spa skirt mounting
- Easy Installation
- Two drivers in each flip-up speaker
- UV resistant ASA plastic construction for years of trouble free service
- Heavily built S/S hinge, all metal parts either made from S/S or coated for corrosion resistance
The RD-44 is designed to control the audio functions and sources of the MRD-70 marine radio. It features a backlit digital display and keypad that dim automatically at night. With versatile mounting options, the RD-44 can be installed up to 60 feet away from the radio in a variety of positions.
- Full control of audio functions and sources
- 32 character back lighted display
- Self dimming for night use
- Back lighted key pad
- Flush panel or gimbal bracket mount options
- Infrared remote control
- DIN cable connection for MRD-70
- Available in Gray (Part# RD44G) and Black (Part# RD44B) color
MRD70 is a 2 unit marine stereo system. MRD70 is the base foundation system and RD44 is the remote head/display for controlling the MRD70. MRD70 is an AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA marine stereo. Two AUX-Input available at the back accommodates direct audio input from other audio sources/media players. Just plug in your music device like MP3 or smartphone devices or TV or Laptop and you have great audio throughout the system. You can hook up an XM satellite radio tuner for great offshore entertainment. The CD deck features a 40-second memory that guards against skipping in rough seas. RD44 remote head/display is designed to control the audio functions and sources of the MRD70 receiver. It features a backlit digital display and keypad that dim automatically at night. With versatile mounting options, the RD-44 can be installed up to 60 feet away from the receiver in a variety of positions.
- AM/FM, CD and MP3 compatible
- Supports XM (With IXM-10 Module)
- Waterproof design (Front panel IP65)
- 2 Auxiliary inputs
- 1 Auxiliary output Variable Line output
- No-Skip CD/MP3 with 10 sec. Delay
- Available in Gray color only (Part# MRD70G)
Allows the remote installation of RD-44 heads, up to 60’ from the MRD-70 source. Features waterproof connectors with our exclusive “pull-thru” caps.
Surface Mount Amplified Docking Station for iPods®. Auxiliary Input available to accommodate direct audio input from other audio resources/media players. Vibration-proof design. Low power consumption. Can be connected directly to speakers and volume control can be managed independently from the iPod®. It can be interfaced with other audio systems and it can function as a in multi-room system when linked with other iBoat DHP docking station. Please note: iPod® not included.
- Auto Power On/Off
- Reverse polarity and Overload protection circuitry
- Front LED lights for volume and balance indicators
- 1 AUX input
- 1 AUX output
- iPod® and iPhone® recharge capability
- In multi-room mode: the signal of one iPod® can be received in different rooms equipped with other iBoat DHP docking station.
- Cables included
- Speaker cables included
- iPod ® adapter cup included