GM-MRD80 – Gimbal Mounting Bracket for MRD80/MRD80i/MRD87i Stereo
GM-MRD80 is a gimbal mount bracket that allow your MRD80/MRD80i/MRD87i unit to mount anywhere from top to bottom. With the gimbal mount, no covers or additional mounting boxes are required for installation. Available in black only.
M1 Pivot Mount brackets are designed to allow maximum mounting versatility for Poly-Planar® box speakers (MA9060, MA800, MA7500 and MA1610) and other popular name box speakers. Since all speakers are directional, M1 brackets allow you to point your speakers in whatever direction produces the best sound quality for the location, whether you’re in a small cabin or on the upper deck of a luxury yacht. The brackets also perform exceptionally well when mounted in marinas, restaurants or backyards.
- SOLD IN PAIRS (2 SPEAKERS)
MP3-Kit4 is a combo kit. The kit includes ME-60 120 watt waterproof amplifier with separate panel mount waterproof volume control knob, IC3.5-PM panel mount 3.5mm MP3 adapter for iPod® or other MP3 player and a pair of MA4055 5” coaxial waterproof speakers. MP3-Kit4 provides the ability to have stereo sound on small watercraft such as Jet Skis, inflatable’s or tenders. Also a perfect solution for off road vehicles, motorcycles, ATV’s and golf carts. Easily installed where space is a premium. The ME-60 amplifier can be mounted underneath a seat or inside the boat’s structure. The IC3.5-PM MP3 adapter and Volume Control can be mounted on the dash or inside the stowage compartment. This provides a convenient input for portable MP3 or CD players. And with the included Poly-Planar Waterproof Speakers, you’ll have crisp, clear stereo sound on the go!
- it Includes: ME-60 120watt waterproof Amplifier with separate panel mount waterproof volume control
- Kit Includes: IC3.5-PM Panel mount 3.5mm MP3 adapter for iPod® or other MP3 players
- Kit Includes: MA-4055 5” coaxial waterproof speakers with speaker wires included
- The speakers can be changed to black color speaker (Part# MP3Kit4-B when you order the kit with black color speaker)
RM-10 Radio Mount is designed to accommodate today’s larger front panel format Marine radios as well as older DIN style and Post mount. Made from heavy wall ABS plastic, the RM-10 has room for all the accessory cables found on the newest radios. Accepts Poly Planar, Sony, Jensen, Marine AV and even Clarion CMD4!
- UV stabilized ABS housing
- Fits DIN and Post-mount Stereos
- Can be installed overhead or under dash
- Mounting hardware included
- Accepts PolyPlanar and most other brands of stereos